I’m sure almost every girl’s favorite body parts to workout include their legs and booty! We all want a tight, firm, lifted butt with some nice, long, lean and toned legs.
**some great fitspo shown above. click on each pic to find links to each girl's IG**
The best way to achieve this is with HEAVY WEIGHT, INSTENSITY and CONSISTENCY. I have noticed a lot change in my legs in the past few months with my legs workouts. Here is one of my go-to leg routines to do in the gym, along with some nice tips! I do have some great leg workouts and links that can be done at home, let me know if you want to see some of those as well.
· CABLE DONKEY KICK BACK 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each
· HIP ABDUCTION 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each set
· Leaning forward, holding onto back, butt away from the pad, heavy
· Right after -> drop weight, sit back & go all the back
· Up weight & do 5-10 pulses
· SUMO SQUATS (deep) 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each set bar
· SPLIT SQUATS 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each set
· LEG PRESS (feet wide and high) 5 sets – 20 reps, 16, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each
· LEG EXTENSION 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each
o Keep up the INTENSITY– try and keep breaks less than 30 secs, keep your heartrate up (heartrate bands/watches are great!), challenge yourself with HEAVY WEIGHTS
o CARDIO – if you’re trying to burn extra fat, incorporate HIIT cardio after your workouts, use most of your energy for the weights
o PROTEIN – try to make sure you are eating enough protein (I use myfitnesspal to track protein), typically you need as much as your body weight in grams to maintain/gain muscles mass (but be sure to watch your calories)
o CONSISTENCY – you cannot do this workout once and expect to see results. You may be sore, but CONSISTENCY and keeping a weekly schedule is best. (aim to do this for at least a month/two months straight.
Thanks for your support! xo
Welcome to my blog!
My name is Tiffany and I'm a beauty, fashion, fitness & lifestyle blogger & YouTuber.