Click 'Read More' below to find out more!
Watch in 1080p HD ♡ OPEN FOR MORE INFO
In this video, you will see me try the omad (one meal a day) and keto lifestyle for one week. You will see everything I ate in 5 days. I also track my daily ketones levels using the Keto Mojo ketone testing meter. I will go in depth about the process and discuss how I feel everyday trying to transition into ketosis. I show some before and after pictures and a final weigh-in.
Click 'Read More' below to see more information
Watch in 1080p HD ♡ OPEN FOR MORE INFO Here's a funny weekend vlog with me and my boyfriend. See how I meal prep, our diet advice and learn about the healthiest rarest pork.. Enjoy the vlog loves!
Watch in 1080p HD ♡ OPEN FOR MORE INFO
My macros to lose weight, full day of eating and a grocery haul!
After a few weeks of consistently working out, eating healthy and dropping a few pounds, I knew I didn’t want to ruin my results with a weekend girl’s trip. I already planned on giving myself a diet break those few days, not working out and basically eating everything that I could haha.
I wanted to prepare for the aftermath by researching a good juice cleanse I could use upon my return. And to be honest, I just went with the cheapest one I could find as most of the juice cleanses I found were quite expensive. I decided to go with Good Cleansing. The website was enticing, they had a large selection of appeasing cleansing products and the reviews were decent. For $76 we had a hit!
Please click 'Read More' below for my Full In-depth Review and Taste test
So these are my overall goals for the summer that I am really trying to start focusing on now. Please let me know if you would like a detail plan on some of these goals and I will be happy to write a blog post or create a video on it. What are some of your goals for summer?
Here are some of my tips and tricks to help me stay fuller longer and help me steer clear of my cravings throughout the day.
(click read more below to view examples & recipes)
I’m sure almost every girl’s favorite body parts to workout include their legs and booty! We all want a tight, firm, lifted butt with some nice, long, lean and toned legs.
**some great fitspo shown above. click on each pic to find links to each girl's IG**
The best way to achieve this is with HEAVY WEIGHT, INSTENSITY and CONSISTENCY. I have noticed a lot change in my legs in the past few months with my legs workouts. Here is one of my go-to leg routines to do in the gym, along with some nice tips! I do have some great leg workouts and links that can be done at home, let me know if you want to see some of those as well.
· CABLE DONKEY KICK BACK 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each
· HIP ABDUCTION 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each set
· Leaning forward, holding onto back, butt away from the pad, heavy
· Right after -> drop weight, sit back & go all the back
· Up weight & do 5-10 pulses
· SUMO SQUATS (deep) 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each set bar
· SPLIT SQUATS 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each set
· LEG PRESS (feet wide and high) 5 sets – 20 reps, 16, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each
· LEG EXTENSION 5 sets – 20 reps, 16 reps, 12, 10, 8 -increase weight after each
o Keep up the INTENSITY– try and keep breaks less than 30 secs, keep your heartrate up (heartrate bands/watches are great!), challenge yourself with HEAVY WEIGHTS
o CARDIO – if you’re trying to burn extra fat, incorporate HIIT cardio after your workouts, use most of your energy for the weights
o PROTEIN – try to make sure you are eating enough protein (I use myfitnesspal to track protein), typically you need as much as your body weight in grams to maintain/gain muscles mass (but be sure to watch your calories)
o CONSISTENCY – you cannot do this workout once and expect to see results. You may be sore, but CONSISTENCY and keeping a weekly schedule is best. (aim to do this for at least a month/two months straight.
Thanks for your support! xo
If you know me… you know I LOVE to eat. I’m currently in between moving and haven’t had much time to make my own food; therefore, I have to resort to eating out a lot. Unfortunately, fast food does not always have the best of choices. When I go out to eat, I make sure I check the macro-nutrients (usually using google or myfitnesspal). I like going with low calorie & high protein choices. And try to stay away from sugary/high calorie soft drinks, bottled water is your best bet. Here are some of my top somewhat healthier fast food choices.
1. Taco Bell Fresco Soft Tacos
· (chicken, 3 soft tacos)
Total Calories: 420
Total Carbs: 48
Total Fat: 11
Total Protein: 30
2. Zaxby’s Grilled Caesar Salad
· (Ceasar Salad Base, Bacon, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons, Grilled Chicken)
Total Calories: 516
Total Carbs: 24
Total Fat: 24
Total Protein: 51
3. Captain D’s Grilled White Fish and Shrimp Skewer Meal - Calories (Carbs/Fat/Protein)
· Grilled White Fish 101 (1/3/12)
· Shrimp Skewer 175 (1/8/25)
· Breadstick 148 (22/5/3) - could even not eat the breadstick if you choose J
· Rice 90 (16/2/2)
· Broccoli 22 (4/0/2)
Total Calories: 536
Total Fat: 18
Total Protein: 44
4. Panera You Pick Two
· Half Fuji Apple Salad w/ Half Dressing 240 (15/14/16)
· Broccoli Cheddar Soup (cup) 220 (15/14/9)
· Apple 80 (21/0/0)
Total Calories: 540
Total Carbs: 51
Total Fat: 28
Total Protein: 25
5. Chipotle Bowl
· (white rice, black beans, chicken, tomato salsa, lettuce..and sometimes either corn or light cheese)
About = Total Calories: 590
Total Carbs: 77
Total Fat: 10
Total Protein: 47
*please know I am in no way a dietitian, just some of my own “healthier” picks when I’m eating out*
Please let me know your thoughts/comments. I have a ton of other food examples like these, if you would like to see more. xo
Welcome to my blog!
My name is Tiffany and I'm a beauty, fashion, fitness & lifestyle blogger & YouTuber.